Lately, Faraland has moved to the product development and completion stage; therefore, updates for the game will be released weekly. In fact, players want to be updated on the development progress of the project. From now, the “Faraland Weekly Recap” series will be launched, with the content of reviewing what we did last week, along with the updates of the functions in the upcoming version.
Last week, on 10th January, DAO VOTE for REMOVE HERO FLOOR PRICE has been APPROVED!
The total amount of $FARA collected in the last month is 300,000 $FARA. And 5% of it, equivalent to 15,000 FARA, was burned. 75% of the above amount equivalent to 225,000 $FARA has been added to Game Incentives.
On 11th January, Moon Knight Labs – the parent company of Faraland and FaraStarter – announced a new project which they are incubating. The project is Infinity Angel, a quality game project with a development team from Korea.
On 12th January, Faraland completed the vesting schedule for Seed round and Private round.
Last week, on 13th January, 2022, we released the new mobile app version v0.2.1 with a series of updates that improved both PvE and PvP gameplay:
- Nerf monster in WychWood made it easier for users to complete the Daily quest in Farley
- Added Gold shop (only available at Gruyeres & Helga)
- Soul stone mechanism update: 1% per win -> 1% per monster killed
- Monsters encountering rate changed
- Updated weapon images.
- Updated Attack range for ranged weapons
- Updated bounding map
- Hero interface error fixed
- Adjusted some animations
After the update was released, we received a lot of feedback from users. The development team synthesized and listened to comments from the community. We will be releasing new functions, and players also should be aware of the upcoming plans. In this week’s update, we’re rolling out the following features:
- Add special types of potions, increase the hero’s basic stats such as attack, defense, speed,… (only PvE) so that players can win the difficult maps
- Add attack of main-weapon and sub-weapon (Hero equipped with 2 weapons can choose to attack 1 of 2)
- Continue to update the images of equipment
- Make an effect when the hero is hit, critical, and missed. Detailed Jump Damage (PvP)
- Add Sound Effect for PvP mode
- Fix some bugs in the current mobile app version
- Release 18 maps full of different terrains
- Update movement through special terrains like Abyss, Water
- Set a name in the game (instead of using the wallet address)
If you have questions to answer, or have an interesting idea that you want to be applied in the game, please let us know via the following link:
*Link to submit questions: https://forms.gle/AyDDcoDugYbKVz8j6
*Link to contribute ideas: https://forms.gle/4PhaniemKx5GKAwE9
What is Faraland
Faraland is a role-playing strategy wargame for Android and iOS, developed on blockchain by MoonKnight Labs, a company based in Vietnam. The players control the characters of 7 races: Humans, Orcs, Elves, Fairies, Dragonborns, Angels, and Demons — each with different abilities, strengths, intelligence, and agility, to fight with other players in a universe called Faraland. The game will be released in Q4 2021.
Faraland is an innovation project combining NFT technology and gaming experience. Not only are all exquisitely digital collectibles created using blockchain technology, but all NFT in Faraland can also be integrated into Faraland games later, which will help them increase the value. NFT is the soul of this project. Each Hero, NFT of Faraland, is unique. Each collectible is matchless, genuine, and varies in rarity. Faraland Universe has many different races like human, orc, angel, demon, Dragonborn, elf, and fairy, awaiting the users to discover.
Faraland is different compared to other NFT projects where NFT is solely used for collection. With many exciting gaming activities, Faraland’s users can use their NFT heroes in many unique ways, from equipping them with powerful weapons or shining armors to engaging them in various thrilling battles. It’s a solid and exciting game with a fundamental and engaging storyline. We also focus on the “play and earn” mechanism, making Faraland far beyond a regular game. A variety of options are also available for users, including reinvesting in the game, making your heroes stronger, or cashing out. Our vision is to make Faraland a “dream job” by providing players worldwide opportunities to generate regular income from the project.