After the latest v0.2.19 update with the new PvP Lobby feature awaited by our community, Faraland is hyped to be hosting the first Community Tournament named “Purgatory League” – Season 1.
Players registering for the Tournament can share a total reward pool of $FARA 5,550 and hundreds of in-game items.
🌟Who’d be eligible?
All registered players who meet the entry requirements can participate in the tournament
📜 Match grouping.
24 players will be divided into 3 separate Groups (8 in each) suitable for each formation rating, according to the following criteria. Battles are knock-outs.
Make sure that your line-up is suitable before applying for each Group:
|Group A (Heavyweight)||Group B (Middleweight)||Group C (Lightweight)|
|Build: Any tier and rarity||Build: Tier 2 or lower (Epic rarity or lower only )||Build: Tier 1 (Rare rarity or lower only )|
|Level: 70-100||Level: 40-70||Level: 10-40|
✍️ Register here: link
To register for the tournament, players need to fill in an application form. The Tournament will take its venue on Faraland’s Discord Channel, with all of its updates prioritized.
Registration is open from 1 A.M UTC, Dec 10th, 2022 to 1 A.M UTC, Dec 12th, 2022
- 10/12/2022: Announcement and registration opening for “Purgatory League season 1”
- 15/12/2022: Battles in Group A (Heavyweight)
- 16/12/2022: Battles in Group B (Middleweight)
- 17/12/2022: Battles Group C (Lightweight)
- 19/12/2022: Announcement of winners for “Purgatory League season 1”
- 20/12/2022: Reward distribution
|Group A (Heavyweight)|
|Top 3||500 Fara | 200 Soulstone | 20 Material Common | 4 Material Rare|
|Top 2||750 Fara | 300 Soulstone | 30 Material Common | 6 Material Rare|
|Top 1||1250 Fara | 500 Soulstone | 50 Material Common | 10 Material Rare|
|Group B (Middleweight)|
|Top 4||400 Fara | 100 Soulstone | 10 Material Common | 2 Material Rare|
|Top 3||400 Fara | 100 Soulstone | 10 Material Common | 2 Material Rare|
|Top 2||600 Fara | 200 Soulstone | 20 Material Common | 4 Material Rare|
|Top 1||800 Fara | 300 Soulstone | 30 Material Common | 5 Material Rare|
|Group C (Lightweight)|
|All participants||20 Fara – 20 SoulStone – 2 Material Common|
|Top 3||300 Fara | 50 Soulstone | 10 Material Common | 2 Material Rare|
|Top 2||400 Fara | 100 Soulstone | 15 Material Common | 3 Material Rare|
|Top 1||500 Fara | 150 Soulstone | 20 Material Common | 5 Material Rare|
– Players are required to project their game screen onto the designated Discord thread of Faraland
– Players will be disqualified if they don’t turn up within 10 minutes since the official starting time
– Battles apply Knock-out rules
– Referees will be present to ensure fairness
– Free heroes and items change during the tournament.
– After being selected and listed for the tour, those who do not show up will be banned from joining for 1 month
– In case a party gets disconnected and loses the battle, the ultimate decision will be made by the referees (whether to orchestrate a rematch or to decide the immediate winner)
– Any discrimation, toxic behavior or inappropriate language shall lead to a ban from the tournament.
- Specific times of each battle will be announced 24 hours in advance for the players to get ready.
– Players need to show up 10 mins prior to the official time for the referees to check their line-ups.
– After line-up checking, the two parties shall start the fight.
Note: At least one player each match has to share their game screen following the guides from the board of referees.
– Players will access Faraland’s Discord Server and look for the Tournament category
– During the tournament, players are required to stay put in Discord or in assigned waiting rooms (in case they have won the previous round). We will be calling players once it’s their turn to battle.
– Rewards will be distributed by the end of the tournament
Registered players, if unchosen, will be prioritized in the later tournaments
What is Faraland
Faraland is a role-playing strategy wargame for Android and iOS, developed on blockchain by MoonKnight Labs, a company based in Vietnam. The players control the characters of 7 races: Humans, Orcs, Elves, Fairies, Dragonborns, Angels, and Demons — each with different abilities, strengths, intelligence, and agility, to fight with other players in a universe called Faraland.
Faraland is an innovation project combining NFT technology and gaming experience. Not only are all exquisitely digital collectibles created using blockchain technology, but all NFT in Faraland can also be integrated into Faraland games later, which will help them increase the value. NFT is the soul of this project. Each Hero, NFT of Faraland, is unique. Each collectible is matchless, genuine, and varies in rarity. Faraland Universe has many different races like Human, Orc, Angel, Demon, Dragonborn, Elf, and Fairy, awaiting the users to discover.
Faraland is different compared to other NFT projects where NFT is solely used for collection. With many exciting gaming activities, Faraland’s users can use their NFT heroes in many unique ways, from equipping them with powerful weapons or shining armors to engaging them in various thrilling battles. It’s a solid and exciting game with a fundamental and engaging storyline. We also focus on the “play and earn” mechanism, making Faraland far beyond a regular game. A variety of options are also available for users, including reinvesting in the game, making your heroes stronger, or cashing out. Our vision is to make Faraland a “dream job” by providing players worldwide opportunities to generate regular income from the project.