In the next few days, we will launch a new update Faraland v0.2.17 with a lot of new improvements to enhance the gaming experience. Here are the details of the new features.
1. A mailbox system that allows players to claim rewards from PVP (top 300, top 10 daily) through an in-game mail instead of distributing directly to players’ wallets. This also announces to players maintenance durations, new releases, new features, tournament times (beginning and ending times, and reminders when there’s 3 days, 1 day time left, …), rewards, etc.. Players won’t have to access blogs and social media channels to check these.
2. PvP Rewards are displayed (with random rewards and PVP milestone rewards). Some of these will be random and tiered, like tier 1 for top 10 PVP combatants will be randomly picked among rare or epic materials, for example, etc.. This random rewards mechanism can be applied to every PVP reward: Top 300, Daily Top 10, Milestones.
3. New UI for the PVE mode: No longer just badges hitting one another, maps will be displayed with heroes and monsters. And yes, they still fight automatically.
4. New Bosses PVE farming camps to be fought with PvP turn-based (add bosses to 2 camps first)
5. Split numbers of Grimmas into: 12 hours per 5 Grimmas. So that players in different time zones can take part in farming this boss.
6. The advertisement pop-up: When players enter the game, they will see the banners showing important events happening in Faraland with the “Read more” button for more detail. And yes, they are skippable. These pop ups can be: New features, new events, new guides, … anything we deem important. We show them to new players so they can catch up with new things happening in Faraland from within the game.
7. Added some brand new loading screens
8. Some improvements:
+ Added button to turn on/off hero names in PVP matches so that the HP bars and the heroes’ name do not cover the heroes in PVP match.
+ Replace the heroes images in PVE maps to look exactly like in PVP
+ Reduce heroes’ moving time (make heroes move faster) in PVP so that players can have more time to decide their tactics cause now we reduce time in each turn to 20s
+ Replace the banner at the beginning of a PVP match
+ Fix in-game appearance for equipment: taming sari, evil eye rod, …
+ Fix bugs: can not cast skill onto Yeti on iOS devices, Effect when using Dragon’s skill, Display error with wide-screen devices, energy not deducting when moving in PVE map, …
+ Improve animations when opening the popups in PVE mode.
Stay tuned for the new update expected to be released this week!!!
What is Faraland
Faraland is a role-playing strategy wargame for Android and iOS, developed on blockchain by MoonKnight Labs, a company based in Vietnam. The players control the characters of 7 races: Humans, Orcs, Elves, Fairies, Dragonborns, Angels, and Demons — each with different abilities, strengths, intelligence, and agility, to fight with other players in a universe called Faraland.
Faraland is an innovation project combining NFT technology and gaming experience. Not only are all exquisitely digital collectibles created using blockchain technology, but all NFT in Faraland can also be integrated into Faraland games later, which will help them increase the value. NFT is the soul of this project. Each Hero, NFT of Faraland, is unique. Each collectible is matchless, genuine, and varies in rarity. Faraland Universe has many different races like Human, Orc, Angel, Demon, Dragonborn, Elf, and Fairy, awaiting the users to discover.
Faraland is different compared to other NFT projects where NFT is solely used for collection. With many exciting gaming activities, Faraland’s users can use their NFT heroes in many unique ways, from equipping them with powerful weapons or shining armors to engaging them in various thrilling battles. It’s a solid and exciting game with a fundamental and engaging storyline. We also focus on the “play and earn” mechanism, making Faraland far beyond a regular game. A variety of options are also available for users, including reinvesting in the game, making your heroes stronger, or cashing out. Our vision is to make Faraland a “dream job” by providing players worldwide opportunities to generate regular income from the project.