We had a special voice AMA on discord on May 23rd, here’s the summary of the AMA
In this first voice AMA on Faraland Discord, we had invited a special guest Mr. Tu Luu – Faraland COO. As you might know, we just transited to Discord as our main channel, so this AMA is somewhat special. But what makes it extra special is also an event in Faraland B-Day campaign.
That’s right, Faraland B-Day is coming! There will be more events in the upcoming days, the AMA has kickstarted the campaign, then comes the tournament – Infernal Summit which was launched on May 24th.
📌Section 1: Faraland COO – Mr. Bryan shared about the PvP mechanism and upcoming updates.
We will relase the following features in the near upcoming versions (2 or 3 upcoming big versions):
– Skill books:
+ 7 skill books with bonus from body part
+ allow users to choose which skills to bring in the game
(3 skills from skill tree and 2 skills from skill book)
– Daily quests for PvP. Example:
+ Joining numbers of PVP matches with full squad
+ Winning numbers of PVP matches with full squad
+ Winning numbers of PVP matches with specific races
– More partner quests in the upcoming months
– Mailbox system:
+ Getting announcement and information from team
+ Claiming rewards from PvP/PvE. Now, the rewards are sent directly to players’ accounts, you don’t know where those rewards came from.
– Add new items in the ingame shop
– Set (Equipment) effects will be released soon
– Raise energy pool and the recovery rate based on the number of heroes in the wallet
– Bonus from body parts for skill trees
– Reward by ranking in PVP: It allows not strong enough players can try to join PVP reach out to the specific ranks and get the corresponding rewards
We have many things need to do else to release in the little bit further versions:
– Guild systems:
- Guild quests
- Guild level
- Guild skills
– Hidden shop for Soul Stone
– Convert SS to gold
– Deposit SS to the game
– Chatting system in game
– Counter attack
– Skill rank
– Jobs system
– Land system
– Pet system
– … and more
💥Currently, we are focusing in:
1. Releasing and improving the game in the upcoming versions.
2. Publishing the game to Appstore and Google play. Due to the Appstore and Google play’s restrictions, we need to build a non-NFT version, which does not relate too much to crypto, which means, most of the on-chain activities players need to implement in the website, have to be done in the game. So we will need much more time for this. We are developing NFT and non-NFT versions in parallel. After getting on the app store, mass marketing will be implemented with more rewards and attract more players.
We also notice about the not strong enough players and encourage them to join the game:
– The strong or weak equipment now is determined mainly by the rarity. It means: common = common, rare = rare, epic = epic, …. Just difference among each rarity is about: the common A set is mainly for melee + dame (it can be used for melee dame dealer) ; common set B is mainly for melee + Pdef (it can be used for tanker); common set C is mainly for the range + magic (it can be used for magic dame dealer), …. We have many stats in our game, so we have many set effects to work on. So players can mix some equipment of set A with some of set B and set C, … Also, we are in the early stage of skill races and books and balance. We have not delivered all of them, so we will deliver batch by batch of skills, balance and get the feedback from the players and continue balancing. And yes, balance the equipment also. – said Mr. Tu Luu
– We will release the invitation mode for the PVP where players can invite their friends, fight each other and get the rewards.
– We will release the pvp ranking system, where if players can not reach the top players to get big rewards, players can try to reach the ranks and get the reward based on their ranks, each by each.
– We will create a skill rank mode like Dota, LoL with separate tournaments (with rewards of course), where only the player’s skills are effective.
– They can join the game in PVE mode and farm SS, materials, … and sell in the market
– … and more
– Rewards for top players each day (exp/elo)
– Double reward pool
– 1 emperor stone for top 1 player
– Soulstone and Materials for top 10 players
🌟Questions and suggestions
✨Suggestion 1: Trade or burn Soul Stones for in-game gold
We will look into this matter. It’s a good suggestion and would obviously increase the use case for Soul Stones.
✨Suggestion 2: New effects for old Gacha equipment in either PvP and PvE
We are working on getting the effect ready for all game modes (PvE and PvP). We could do something similar to this
✨Suggestion 3: A stable price (in USD) for all functions – the price (in Fara) fluctuates depending on the price
Token price is something that we can’t say for sure, as there are always external factors that affect the price. A stable price (in USD) for all features is something that we have to further research
❓Question 1: Earning – will there be more earning ways in the future?
Yes, the project is only 1-year-old, and we have only finished 15% of what we intended to do for Faraland, in terms of both game and financial development.
📌Section 2: Live Question From Users.
As each race has 3 classes, can they have the option of branching into one?
Like the warrior can become either a Paladin or Berserker once acquired the advanced leveling up.
We design the skill system so players have the option to choose who they want to become, so merging them into one would eradicate the original idea. Players can always choose to have multiple skills from different branches. At the moment the maximum level for heroes is 100, but we will increase that limit in the future, which will allow players to learn more skills from the race skill tree.
Crafting is a new feature, can we craft NFT Items or only in-game Items? And will there be sub-class such as smithereens, crafting master or something like that?
Yes, you can craft both NFT and in-game items, we just released the crafting feature, and right now you can craft out NFT items with different rarity.
With the current skill tree, do I need to achieve all 5 points before the next skill is available?
Or the next skill (on the skill tree) will be available as long as I have at least one index point on the previous skill?
For the moment, you have to learn all index points for a skill, before unlocking the next one. It’s something worth looking into and we will definitely keep looking for ways to improve the gameplay.
❓Question from BullishPizza#9245:
What are the Ultimate Goals of FaraLand ?
Well, to become the best and biggest game on blockchain. But that’s not our only ultimate goal, we have short and long term goals. We are also building a brand around Faraland, we planned to release comics, novels and short films in the future. And that’s only a part of our plan.
❓Question from cryptovibestr#1746:
The Job System is dated to Phase 8. Will it have any relation to Guild features?
Yes, we will release Guild War features and sub-class such as blacksmith, alchemist, etc in the future. During those guild wars, the job system does take a critical role as possessing a blacksmith or alchemist can change the tide of the game. How to use them? It’s up to you
❓Question from 高朗#9020
I still remember playing Limbo, a horror themed android game.This is so cool! My question is: Why are ecosystems developed uniquely for each game?
Can the NFTs of one game in Faraland ,be transformed to another game in Faraland?
Ecosystem is designed by that project’s core team, each has its own view of an ecosystem.
And Yes, we are working with a few projects to make this happen. NFT can be the future of not just blockchain but the world also. So we are working on getting more NFT value, including being used in other games.
❓Question from hrishi1307|BGH#9374
A project’s real success
is the stage where it gains Greater attention from Non crypto mass also✨ So what are the steps taken by you to reach the non crypto users too and bring huge Volume ?
We will be soon releasing a Non-NFT version, in other words a traditional version on google play and app store. And with the coordination of a few marketing campaigns, I believe we can reach the non-crypto user.
❓Question from Ferrey#7015
Did you consider community feedback/requests during the creation of your product to extend fresh ideas for your project? Many projects fail because the target audience and clients are not understood.
So I want to know who is your ideal consumer for your product?
Yes, we always consider and look into the feedback of our community. We implemented a DAO vote system for such a reason as well, so that our community will always be heard. We have built a loyal community and are continuing to do so, gamers and crypto-gamers are obviously our targeted audience.
❓Question from 雄强#1143
In the nearest future Does farmland have a plan either to create a bridge system for their user to other blockchain because some users will always prefer one to other?
Yes, we have been doing some research on others and looking for ways to deliver the best system to our users. Cross-chain could potentially be the future for chains, so are looking and researching on a few other chains.
❓Question from NatKey#0254
Gamers/Players are busy playing games and don’t realize the facts about technology/Blockchain World is also there for them to change. So how does Faraland educate gamers who are not knowledgeable about cryptocurrencies and things related to blockchain technology?
Education is an important part of crypto. So we constantly research the technology and the market so that we can create a good product, and from there use our product as an example to educate users. And we always remind our community and new users to DYOR (do your own research) before joining any projects, including ours.
Join us in the next AMA to know more about Faraland’s plan and vision!
What is Faraland
Faraland is a role-playing strategy wargame for Android and iOS, developed on blockchain by MoonKnight Labs, a company based in Vietnam. The players control the characters of 7 races: Humans, Orcs, Elves, Fairies, Dragonborns, Angels, and Demons — each with different abilities, strengths, intelligence, and agility, to fight with other players in a universe called Faraland.
Faraland is an innovation project combining NFT technology and gaming experience. Not only are all exquisitely digital collectibles created using blockchain technology, but all NFT in Faraland can also be integrated into Faraland games later, which will help them increase the value. NFT is the soul of this project. Each Hero, NFT of Faraland, is unique. Each collectible is matchless, genuine, and varies in rarity. Faraland Universe has many different races like Human, Orc, Angel, Demon, Dragonborn, Elf, and Fairy, awaiting the users to discover.
Faraland is different compared to other NFT projects where NFT is solely used for collection. With many exciting gaming activities, Faraland’s users can use their NFT heroes in many unique ways, from equipping them with powerful weapons or shining armors to engaging them in various thrilling battles. It’s a solid and exciting game with a fundamental and engaging storyline. We also focus on the “play and earn” mechanism, making Faraland far beyond a regular game. A variety of options are also available for users, including reinvesting in the game, making your heroes stronger, or cashing out. Our vision is to make Faraland a “dream job” by providing players worldwide opportunities to generate regular income from the project.