Finally, after a long wait, the greatly requested feature of Guild is now officially released in Faraland. This is a stepping stone towards making novel, long nurtured ideas come true. We expect Faraland to become a shrinked society, where any player can connect and participate together in endless adventures. Countless appealing functions related to the Guild function will be added to future versions. Now, let’s take a look at the releases in our latest version.
1. Emperor Stone
The Emperor Stone, which has just been released in patch 0.2.9, is perhaps the rarest and hardest to obtain Material NFT in Faraland. In order to acquire these special Stones, players have to slay the Grima Boss with an extremely low drop rate and an utterly unimaginable and fearsomely powerful strength. If you haven’t learned about the Grima Boss, please refer to our post “Grima Boss and Emperor Stone” for more information.
Players possessing the Emperor Stone can claim the item as an NFT via Portal Claim and are privileged to create a Guild open to recruitment for in-game activities. Besides, they can freely buy, sell and trade the Stone on the Marketplace with great value.
2. Creating a Guild
To create a Guild in Faraland, a player needs to possess an Emperor Stone and 20,000 $FARA. This action will be stored on-chain, so the user needs to carry it out on Faraland’s homepage, referrable the following guides:
- Go to the homepage at “Faraland.io”.
- Select the “Guild” tab at the top of the page.
- Select: “Create a Guild”.
- Type in Guild’s Name, then hit “Approve”, then “Create.”
- Set a Guild Avatar and Description then hit “Confirm.”
- So your Guild has been created, you can check the details of your Guild by clicking “View Detail”
3. Guild Stats
- Member: When created, your Guild will be at level 1 with a maximum of 20 members. The higher the Guild level is, the larger the number of members will be.
- Guild Level: Starting at level 1, Guild Members can level up their Guild by completing Guild Quests, which will be added in upcoming versions). Each new level reached will add to the member capacity of the Guild by 20. E.g: Level 1 Guild can only contain 20 members and a Level 10 Guild will be able to take 200 members.
- Guild Strength: This index will be the sum of all Guild Members’ ELO points (Without the base 2000 ELO points). E.g.: A member with 2900 ELO points will add to the Guild Strength by 900 points.
- Guild Ranking (Coming soon in future versions): For every tournament, the system will trace the Guild Strength indexes and deliver Rankings. Guild Masters will claim the rewards to distribute to their members.
What is Faraland
Faraland is a role-playing strategy wargame for Android and iOS, developed on blockchain by MoonKnight Labs, a company based in Vietnam. The players control the characters of 7 races: Humans, Orcs, Elves, Fairies, Dragonborns, Angels, and Demons — each with different abilities, strengths, intelligence, and agility, to fight with other players in a universe called Faraland.
Faraland is an innovation project combining NFT technology and gaming experience. Not only are all exquisitely digital collectibles created using blockchain technology, but all NFT in Faraland can also be integrated into Faraland games later, which will help them increase the value. NFT is the soul of this project. Each Hero, NFT of Faraland, is unique. Each collectible is matchless, genuine, and varies in rarity. Faraland Universe has many different races like Human, Orc, Angel, Demon, Dragonborn, Elf, and Fairy, awaiting the users to discover.
Faraland is different compared to other NFT projects where NFT is solely used for collection. With many exciting gaming activities, Faraland’s users can use their NFT heroes in many unique ways, from equipping them with powerful weapons or shining armors to engaging them in various thrilling battles. It’s a solid and exciting game with a fundamental and engaging storyline. We also focus on the “play and earn” mechanism, making Faraland far beyond a regular game. A variety of options are also available for users, including reinvesting in the game, making your heroes stronger, or cashing out. Our vision is to make Faraland a “dream job” by providing players worldwide opportunities to generate regular income from the project.