Soul Stone & Demi Heroes
📍 Summon requirement: 3 $FARA + 36 Soul Stone
📍 Sacrifice: Refund 50% of the used Soul Stone
Soul Stone usages:
- When a Demi Hero is summoned, they will remain in an inactive state and have no lifespan.
- Only when Demi Hero is activated, their 7 days lifespan clock will start counting (Demi Hero’s activation will not require Soul Stones)
- After 7 days, Demi Hero must consume Soul Stone to remain alive
- The first use requires 7 Soul Stone, Demi heroes lived for 7 days
- Second use requires 14 Soul Stone, Demi heroes lived for 7 days
- Third use requires 21 Soul Stone, Demi heroes lived for 7 days
(The amount of required Soul Stone will increase by 7 units after each use, and there is no limit for the number of times you can use Soul Stone to expand Demi Heroes life)
📍Energy/day: 144 (6 Energy generated / Hour)
🚨The Energy bar will recuperate hourly
📍Energy Limit: 50 (limitation of energy bar)
📍Energy Move Cost: 1 per action
📍Energy Combat Search Cost: 2 per search
Hero Stats Allocation Feature
- 1 Strength = 1 Physical Damage & 1 Health Point
- 1 Agi = 1 Physical Defense & 1 Speed
- 4 Agi = 1 Evade
- 1 Int = 1 Magical Damage & 1 Magical Defense
- 4 Luck = 1 Crit
Hero Detail Stats
- Hero Base Health Point: 80
- Hero Base Damage: 10
- Hero Base Critical: 5 (each point corresponds to 1% Crit)
- Critical Damage: 200% (When Critical Damage occurs, the hero will not be able to Evade)
- Hero Base Evade: 5 (each point corresponds to 1% Evade)
- Damage formula: Physical/Magical Damage – Physical/Magical Defense = Damage to Hero
💥After 5 turns of combat, if the battle is not over, 10% damage boost will be added to both parties after each turn.
💥Users who own many heroes will have certain advantages in this expedition version. Firstly, they can replace the died heroes with their remaining heroes in their wallets, which saves them a lot of time going back to the starting point to recover. Secondly, users who own many heroes will have more advantages in upcoming features like the raw material mining mode, crafting Item, job system, etc.
💥There will be continuous updates after the game is released.
What is Faraland
Faraland is a role-playing strategy wargame for Android and iOS, developed on blockchain by MoonKnight Labs, a company based in Vietnam. The players control the characters of 7 races: Humans, Orcs, Elves, Fairies, Dragonborns, Angels, and Demons — each with different abilities, strengths, intelligence, and agility, to fight with other players in a universe called Faraland. The game will be released in Q4 2021.
Faraland is an innovation project combining NFT technology and gaming experience. Not only are all exquisitely digital collectibles created using blockchain technology, but all NFT in Faraland can also be integrated into Faraland games later, which will help them increase the value. NFT is the soul of this project. Each Hero, NFT of Faraland, is unique. Each collectible is matchless, genuine, and varies in rarity. Faraland Universe has many different races like human, orc, angel, demon, Dragonborn, elf, and fairy, awaiting the users to discover.
Faraland is different compared to other NFT projects where NFT is solely used for collection. With many exciting gaming activities, Faraland’s users can use their NFT heroes in many unique ways, from equipping them with powerful weapons or shining armors to engaging them in various thrilling battles. It’s a solid and exciting game with a fundamental and engaging storyline. We also focus on the “play to earn” mechanism, making Faraland far beyond a regular game. A variety of options are also available for users, including reinvesting in the game, making your heroes stronger, or cashing out. Our vision is to make Faraland a “dream job” by providing players worldwide opportunities to generate regular income from the project.